2017 Planners

8:29 pm

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 | 6 | 7 | 8

As someone obsessed with planning out every second of the day, it's very hard to believe that I've survived the first 8 days of 2017 without a diary. Somehow I've managed by just scribbling on loose pieces of paper and praying that one of them doesn't blow into a shredder.

But we're well and truly into the new year, and it's time that I caught up and got my hands on a cute and functional planner. There are 3 things I always look for in a diary:

  1. Lightweight, so it doesn't weigh down my handbag
  2. Week-to-view, so I can see everything laid out on the two-page spread without having to constantly flip back and forth to find out what I'm doing later in the week
  3. Small enough to fit in my handbag, but big enough that there's space to write everything in cause, you guys, some diaries assume that we just carry them around for fun and never do anything that needs noting
In true blog style, I've linked a bunch of my favourite diaries that I've come across for 2017. What a nice coincidence that they all match and look rather 'curated'*. They all fit my 3 requirements, so perhaps they could be a fit for someone else too.

*Note: 'curating' is a really interesting topic coming from someone working in art gallery. I feel like it's a word thrown around willy-nilly by bloggers for any Photoshop collage they mash together, but that really undermines what a true curator does. More on this later. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts