Decorating with a Housemate

8:20 pm


My housing situation has changed over the last few weeks, and it's looking like I will be finding a new place with one of my oldest and dearest friends.

It's a great deal all round - a much nicer, newer apartment for less, we both will be working full-time so won't be on top of each other, as my oldest friend we've gone through ups and downs over the past 15 years and I know her in and out, it might be nice to come home to a friendly face after a long day at the office.

The only concern I have comes down to decorating. As I had anticipated I would be living alone I have already bought/made a detailed shopping list of furniture and decor items. My roomie says she's fine with whatever design decisions I make, but I'm very conscious that this will be a shared space and that she should feel 100% comfortable in her own home.

None the less, I'm hoping that at least a few of my Pinterest dreams can become a reality ... at least on a small, low key scale. Here are a few of my favourite 'My First Apartment' inspiration images:









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts